Part-time Typist-Clerk position available in the Jericho Public Library’s Circulation Department. Hours include every Monday, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., one Saturday a month, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and fill-in hours.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Utilize our Automated Circulation System; SIERRA.
- Follow Circulation policy and procedures including:
- Check out and check in library materials,
- Knowledge of cash register to take fines,
- Answering the Circulation desk phone,
- Other related duties.
- Friendly, outgoing manner with strong communication skills.
- Keyboarding and computer skills required.
- Knowledge of SIERRA a plus.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with superiors, associates and general public.
Starting Salary: $14.86 per hour.
To Apply: Call Ms. Vanessa Jambrone at 516-935-6790 Ext. 21 for an interview.