Apply by August 19
The Hampton Library in Bridgehampton is seeking a Librarian or Librarian Trainee for regular weekends as well as a substitute/call-in basis.
Qualifications and responsibilities include:
• Assisting patrons with Reader’s Advisory and computer support
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Adult services or willing to assist in any department as needed.
• Embraces Teamwork
• Interest in running programs
• Available Saturdays, substitute hours, Sundays optional.
• MLS from an ALA accredited institution
• Valid NYS Public Librarian Certificate or currently enrolled in an accredited program
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience or credits earned in a MLS program.
Please send resume and cover letter to Employment@hamptonlibrary.org by 8/19/22.