- Assisting patrons and staff with computer applications (Windows/Mac ; Wi Fi; mobile devices etc.).
- Troubleshooting computer problems including those at the library’s network level.
- Assisting staff with hardware problems/maintenance.
- Assist staff with use of media systems in community meeting rooms.
- Assisting staff with library website.
- Oversee photocopier (public and staff) service agreements
- Maintain inventory of library equipment and furnishings.
- Assist staff with statistics compilation.
- Create and present courses for patrons on using mobile devices.
- Assist Computer Network Manager on projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 35 hours per week, including evenings and weekend.
Send resume to Ray Larsen, Computer Network Manager
631-283-0774 ext 510